Monday, January 21, 2013

WHY are They Spraying? And What?

For some time now, I truly thought I was going crazy.  But now, having watched the following YouTube video, I know that I am as sane as sane can be.  What's insane is what is being done to our environment, to our race.   I've seen the depictions in this video before, but my scenario was a bit different.

It was nighttime - around 2 a.m., there was no one on the road but me, "county" vehicles including those with the flashing construction and "move over" lights atop, and white cars and SUVs which appeared to be unmarked official vehicles.

Parked in the median, about every 1/4 mile or so were Sheriff's Deputy vehicles - no lights on, but you could see the eery outline of the officer you knew was inside.

Driving north on one of the state of Florida's most prominent highways, US 19, were large trucks much like semis.  While the exterior frame of the cargo area was in place, it lacked side panels, and ultimately I found out why.  As I'm driving behind one, heavy jets of  aerated spray, much like what you would see being expelled from a mosquito truck, were being pumped into the air out of both sides.

Just then I looked upward, trying to see how far into the air the aerosol was going to reach before being caught up in the wind, and there it was!  Flying directly overhead, rather low I might add, was what looked like a standard jet passenger plane.  But no passenger plane I'd ever seen pumped out trails of white, that plumed into clouds.

Watching, as I'm trying to keep my eyes on the road for the truck in front of me, I truly thought to myself, "You're going nuts!  You desperately need some sleep.  When you wake up in the morning it will all have just been a bad dream."

I must have gone unnoticed up until that point, closely drafting the truck ahead.  But then, the "county" and unmarked vehicles came in from both sides - almost out of nowhere, and I was ultimately forced to turn around, and head home.  While there's more to the story, I'm going to end it here for now.  Let's just say I know when to quit.

Watch the video, and then read up on chemtrails. 

**********************************
WHY in the World are They Spraying?

No comments:

Post a Comment