For the children, let's fight this one for them.
The Dangerous Truth Facebook Refuses To See
- Investigative Report - KIDS HARMED ON FACEBOOK PAGES
- Investigative Report - CAN FACEBOOK'S CHILD-EXPLOITATION EXPLOSION BE STOPPED?
- Screenshots - WARNING: do not view if you do not want to see
disturbing images. Illegal content has been blocked out.
- Personal Story – Dawn Hawkins, Executive Director of MIM
- News Article – Groundswell grows against abusive Facebook pages
If change is going to happen, it's up to us. Our opinion is that Facebook cannot be trusted with the safety of our children.
In the past year MENAPAT has worked successfully to pass legislation, advised State and Federal Lawmakers, and fought corporate ignorance all to protect young victims from the tragedy of sexual abuse.
Even though it has taken almost two years to reach 1.36 million members of this Cause, the monumental task of taking on Facebook is only one of our projects. Right now, you can discover what more is being done and how you can help. To go even further, MENAPAT needs your generous support.
ALL FUNDS RAISED ARE USED TO:
- Improve and strengthening State and Federal Legislation
- Educate State and Federal lawmakers
- Mobilize the global public to demand justice
- Challenge all those who are complicit in the crimes of prostitution and human trafficking around the world.
Simply visit MENAPAT and follow the "Donate button." It's very easy and very important.
Men Against Prostitution And Trafficking
Men Against Prostitution and Human Trafficking (MENAPAT) is an Independent Expenditure-Only Political Action Committee (PAC) registered with the United States Federal Election Commission. Donations to MENAPAT are not tax-deductible and are
reported according to all FEC regulations.